This villa is comprised of two floors.
The entrance of the villa is on the first floor.
The first floor encompasses of two bedrooms with en suite bathrooms.
Both of the bedrooms access a pergola-shaded balcony with outdoor seating. Fantastic panoramic view can be enjoyed from the balcony.
The ground floor is accessible by a marble staircase, leading down from the main hall.
The spacious living room on this floor features a stone fireplace with concealed lighting that creates a very intimate atmosphere at night.
Off the living room there is an outdoor covered sitting area by the poolside, with sofas (one is a built-in sofa) and a table.
The living room offers direct access to the dining room and open plan kitchen. They both have doors leading to the pool area.
A third bedroom and a family bathroom are also located on this floor.The villa also features an outdoor dining set of a wooden table, benches, and two chairs.
- Living room and dining room (sits 6)
- Fully equipped kitchen with modern appliances
- Tableware, cookware, kettle, toaster, coffee maker
- Dishwasher and washing machine
- Iron and ironing board
- Three double bedrooms
- Three bathrooms, two en suite
- Stylish and comfortable furnishings
- Outdoor wooden dining table with chairs and benches (sits up to 12)
- Outdoor shaded sitting area, with two sofas (one is a built-in sofa) on the ground floor
- Outdoor sitting area with table and chairs on the balcony of the first floor
- Private swimming pool with sunbeds
- Built-in BBQ
- Satellite T.V., DVD and CD player
- Fully air-conditioned
- Central heating
- Fenced garden
- Parking space
- 360o degree mountain and sea view
|Period||Price / week|
|April 2nd - May 20th||1386 €|
|May 21st - June 24th||1575 €|
|June 25th - July 15th||2548 €|
|July 16th - July 31st||3192 €|
|August 1st - 31st||3990 €|
|September 1st - 16th||1575 €|
|September 17th - October 31st||1386 €|