This villa is laid out on three floors. The middle floor stands on ground level.
The main entrance of the villa is on this floor and it opens to a bright sitting area with direct access to a balcony that stretches the full width of the house. The balcony offers majestic view of the natural habitat and the sea, with loungers comprising its outdoor sitting area.
A family bathroom and a double bedroom with a built in wardrobe are located on this floor. The bedroom opens onto the balcony.
Up a winding staircase from the main hall is the second bedroom at the loft/upper floor area with en suite bathroom.
A marble staircase takes you to the lower ground floor where there is a living room, kitchen and dining area with doors to the garden and the poolside. The front of the kitchen leads to an outdoor shaded dining area, with a wooden table and benches.
A third bathroom is located on this floor.The third bedroom next to the living room has a sliding door opening to the garden and the pool area.
- Living/dining area (sits 6)
- Fully equipped kitchen with modern appliances
- Tableware, cookware, kettle, toaster, coffee maker
- Dishwasher and washing machine
- Iron and ironing board
- Three double bedrooms spread on all three floors
- Three bathrooms, one en suite
- Stylish and comfortable furnishings
- Outdoor wooden dining table and benches (sits up to 10)
- Outdoor sitting area with loungers on the balcony of the upper floor
- Private swimming pool with sunbeds
- Built-in BBQ
- Satellite T.V., DVD and CD player
- Fully air-conditioned
- Central heating
- Fenced garden
- Parking space
- 360o degree mountain and sea view
|Period||Price / week|
|April 2nd - May 20th||1309 €|
|May 21st - June 24th||1491 €|
|June 25th - July 15th||2240 €|
|July 16th - July 31st||3129 €|
|August 1st - 31st||3724 €|
|September 1st - 16th||1491 €|
|September 17th - October 31st||1309 €|